Backyard Mechanic, Don't Buy an image, Build one! ....DBAIBO you fuckers....

Monday 19 April 2010

Exhaust mounted

did some more assembly work last weekend. Mounted the exhaust, made some brackets and removed the sensor plugs.
Also took a close look at the position of the forward controls and the seating position. Since I am a big bloke I moved the seat backwards as far as possible. Will try and drop of my sadle to the upholstry guy during this week to try and maintain steady progress.
As I mentioned before the front fork will be painted black. Since I also finished the front fender this weekend, I dropped the frontfork of with the painter today. Hopefully he can finish it soon, Its a bit of a peak season for him.

It is starting to come together nicely, I like the looks.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...