did some more assembly work last weekend. Mounted the exhaust, made some brackets and removed the sensor plugs.
Also took a close look at the position of the forward controls and the seating position. Since I am a big bloke I moved the seat backwards as far as possible. Will try and drop of my sadle to the upholstry guy during this week to try and maintain steady progress.
As I mentioned before the front fork will be painted black. Since I also finished the front fender this weekend, I dropped the frontfork of with the painter today. Hopefully he can finish it soon, Its a bit of a peak season for him.
It is starting to come together nicely, I like the looks.....