Backyard Mechanic, Don't Buy an image, Build one! ....DBAIBO you fuckers....

Saturday 29 May 2010

Frogeyed gastank, Action required

Have been looking at my modified gastank for a few weeks. Everytime I looked at it, I was wondering what was wrong. Then it hit me, It has frog-eyes!
Time to move the gascaps fillernecks a bit to the middle.

Than my mind starts wondering if I should do something more special and mount some different ones. Looked at internet, looked at some fat parts catalogs but I couldn't find anything that inspired me. Thus.........decision time, I decided to keep the stock ones and to put some special work into the gascaps I have.
You'll see what I mean in the next few weeks.......to be continued




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...