Backyard Mechanic, Don't Buy an image, Build one! ....DBAIBO you fuckers....

Friday 3 September 2010

Building my frame-jig, the beginning

Like a mentioned a few times before, the bike-building bug is back and has a tight grip on me, haha.....
Decided that it’s time to take things to the next level. I am building myself a frame-jig. Gave it some careful thought, looked around on internet and some real life examples, now it’s time to get things started. Did some shopping at some local hardware shop. The type of shop I like most, the one who deals in all kinds of scrap stuff and left over goodies. Found a nice large hinge and a very large threaded rod (30mm thick), which I think can serve well on the jig.
Tomorrow I am off to Rob Wijers for some more technical advice. To be continued.....


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...