Backyard Mechanic, Don't Buy an image, Build one! ....DBAIBO you fuckers....

Sunday 5 December 2010

New Dash, need for speed(o)!

With the paintjob of the S&S almost ready and looking astonishing I can't just slam a standard of the shelf dash on the gas tank. So what to do?
Since I have added those aluminium details on the rear fender I think it is going to be a great idea continuing with that same theme on the gas tank.
So alu it will be, now I need to figure out how to make one and how it will look.
Being a real nutter for the simplest and cleanest look, I will go for a minimalist look. Got things drawn up and John v Wanroij helped again with doing his CNC machine lingo magic.
Soon....and I hope very soon the machine will start spinning and spit out the product. The picture shows you the underside of the dash-plate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...