Backyard Mechanic, Don't Buy an image, Build one! ....DBAIBO you fuckers....

Sunday 21 August 2011

Finally, Wiring!

After fucking around with the brakes for too long, I couldn´t get them working properly, I have finally started with the wiring.
When I stripped the bike back in 2009, I ripped out the wiring completely. My last trip on this bike ended alongside the highway with some major electrical problems, taking me hours to get back home. so......

Starting from scratch... I always attach individual cables to each user, switch etc. This way, if anything fails in the future I can replace it with ease without having to touch the rest of the wiring harness.
It isn´t much I need to wire-up, I have reduced things to the max. For example, no switches so NO wiring to the handlebars.

I really hope I can ride this bike next weekend, fingers crossed...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...